Friday, October 10, 2008

The arrival of the King.

I witnessed the arrival of the king.
Subjects were busy dueling with sticks, but I was not participating.
A young man in his twenties approached the king.
The regiment came to him and beat him.
Like a disciple he does not fight but runs like a horse.

They chase him like aroused male horses when they want to mate.
Suddenly he stops and fights them like a true warrior.
Three of them could not defeat him, until there comes a man who just pins him down.
Holding him another stabs and kills him with a sharp stick to the heart.
He blares like a sheep, before its death.

Finish: they live him to bleed to his death,
I and my colleagues stand astonished.
Later we decide to run, but there is chaos on our way
We meet rebels who think we are from the kingdom,
Yet we could not go back as they are chasing us.

This chaos troubles me until I wake up.
Thanks I was dreaming.

No comments: